Monday, November 16, 2009

I can’t blame ‘em, since I got famous but, I got money to blow

So let's get this in perspective: I have a writing style different than others.

Some people say reading my blog is like reading a movie review (or something?) but that's just my sense of humor.

I have a very dry sense of humor (look these words up in the dictionary: "WITTY" and "SARCASTIC.")

Sorry, but I'm a bit peeved that, when I posted a link to this blog on a facebook group, I got a letter back from the admin of the group--- telling me to write different.

Actually, here's the message. Take a gander:

On your blog don't talk like a press release.
Talk like a person. A person is reading this, so why are you talking like that?


Oh boy.

Honestly, I could care less. I even chose not to directly write back to him. But this is how I'mma write back to him: THROUGH THIS "PRESS RELEASE" OF A BLOG.

You wanna know why I write professionally? Because I'm all business. Because I'm intelligent. Because I find it funny to a point. Mind you, I just let my gaurd for this sorry man, but it's really whatever.

I just dislike when people tell me how to write, considering I'm not doing this for anyone. I am writing to vent all my frustrations. Simple, I know--- but it's still effective.

Anywho. Enough of this--- I got money to blowww.


(OH AND BY THE WAY--- yes I can take constructive crit, but I just got peeved that it came from some admin of a FACEBOOK GROUP. What makes him the authority I bow down to? I want to be a journalist, and even though I start with blogging, I really don't want to get my advice from some guy that makes his income through whining.)

OH KAY. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment